🛑 School Closure Monday 25th January 2021 🛑
The St Teresa of Calcutta Multi Academy of which Holy Souls School is a member is closed today Monday 25th January due to current weather conditions. We will contact you with an update later today. If you have any safeguarding issues please call the school mobile number on 07377 956725. Please stay home, stay safe and take care.
The staff, governors and pupils of Holy Souls warmly welcome you to our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
We are part of the Saint Teresa of Calcutta Multi Academy and a Voluntary Aided Catholic Primary School, governed and maintained by the Archdiocese of Birmingham working in partnership with Birmingham Education Authority.
If you are considering Holy Souls as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would also very much like to hear memories from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you again very soon.
During Spring Term 1 we are learning and growing in our faith to be
New Things on our Web
- 22 Jan 21: Weekly Remote Learning Newsletter for 22 January.
- 22 Jan 21: School Newsletter.
- 22 Jan 21: A guide to Keeping Children Safe in Education from the DfE.
- 19 Jan 21: Remote Learning Rationale for our school.
- 15 Jan 21: Weekly Remote Learning Newsletter for 15 January.
- 15 Jan 21: School Newsletter.
- 15 Jan 21: Covid-19 Catch-up Premium Statement.
- 15 Jan 21: Updated Risk Assessment for the re-opening of school.
- 08 Jan 21: From Birmingham with Love support services around Birmingham area.
- 06 Jan 21: Home Learning information for Spring term 2021.
- 06 Jan 21: Parents' Letter re: Whole school closure letter due to national lockdown.
- 06 Jan 21: Parents' Letter re: Information/application form for key worker/vulnerable pupils.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 22 January, 2021