🏫 Reception 2022 Open Afternoon Visits 🏫
We look forward to welcoming parents applying for a Reception School place (September 2022) on Wednesday 3rd November and Thursday 4th November. Tours will take place from 3:15pm until 4:15pm. We look forward to seeing you. You will have an opportunity to see our lovely classrooms, visit our Prayer Garden and Forest School. Our Head Teacher Mrs Girling and staff are looking forward to meeting you. Children are most welcome!
The staff, governors and pupils of Holy Souls warmly welcome you to our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
We are part of the Saint Teresa of Calcutta Multi Academy and a Voluntary Aided Catholic Primary School, governed and maintained by the Archdiocese of Birmingham working in partnership with Birmingham Education Authority.
If you are considering Holy Souls as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would also very much like to hear memories from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you again very soon.
During Autumn Term 1 we are learning and growing in our faith to be
New Things on our Web
- 14 Oct 21: School Newsletter.
- 01 Oct 21: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 28 Sep 21: Parents' Letter re: An important message on attendance from Birmingham Council.
- 28 Sep 21: Updated guide to Keeping Children Safe in Education from the DfE.
- 24 Sep 21: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 22 Sep 21: School Newsletter.
- 11 Sep 21: School Newsletter.
- 11 Sep 21: Parents' Letter re: Reception arrangements from Mon 13 September 21.
- 11 Sep 21: Parent Information Sheets for this year on each of our year group pages.
- 04 Sep 21: School Newsletter.
- 04 Sep 21: Parents' Letter re: Welcome letter to new Reception families.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 14 October, 2021