Important: School Closed - Mon 24 and Tue 25 January
Due to the rising cases of Covid in school, we have decided to CLOSE school for two days on Monday 24 and Tuesday 25 January 2022 to allow a deep clean to take place.
Full details can be read in our Parents' Letter - 20 January 2022
The staff, governors and pupils of Holy Souls warmly welcome you to our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
We are part of the Saint Teresa of Calcutta Multi Academy and a Voluntary Aided Catholic Primary School, governed and maintained by the Archdiocese of Birmingham working in partnership with Birmingham Education Authority.
If you are considering Holy Souls as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would also very much like to hear memories from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you again very soon.
During Spring Term 1 we are learning and growing in our faith to be
New Things on our Web
- 20 Jan 22: Parents' Letter re: School closed Mon 24 and Tue 25 January 2022.
- 15 Jan 22: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 08 Jan 22: Parent Information Sheets for Spring term on each of our year group pages.
- 28 Dec 21: Sports Premium Review for 2021/22.
- 28 Dec 21: Pupil Premium Strategy Statement for 2021/22.
- 26 Dec 21: Spring term diary dates.
- 09 Dec 21: Admission Arrangements Consultation for the 2023/24 academic year.
- 06 Dec 21: Updated information about our teaching of Reading and Phonics.
- 06 Dec 21: Introducing our Young Disciples.
- 06 Dec 21: Updated school Staff List.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 20 January, 2022